Monday, July 16, 2007

Praise God, Praise God, Praise God!

I drove home from church last night, and tears began to flow as pondered more the life of a prostitute, and things that I have heard from our friend "Zoe". I began thinking much more in depth about what that must be like, the hurt and pain and fear that I have heard from many of the people we have met on the streets. My heart completely broke for them as I drove, and I began to think of what kinds of ways we can help them get out and heal their lives.

Anyway, that's another story...but I came in this morning to an e-mail from one of the Broken Hearts team. A couple of our girls got "Zoe" checked into a recovery program this weekend! He has finally submitted to a plan to get rid of his drug addiction and off the street, and this could be his turning point to give his life to Christ. I'm not sure exactly what the program entails, but this is a HUGE step and an AMAZING sign! Praise God, He is good...He gives hope to the hopeless!

No comments: